- Gift Cards (Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Target, Teacher's Helper) -- used to purchase items for the classroom
- Boot Mats/Rugs -- used to protect our floors from our wet winter boots (I am in super need of 1 or 2 of these when it begins to snow!)
- Glue Sticks
- Small pieces of candy (must follow peanut/tree nut policy) -- Laffy Taffy, Ring Pops, DumDum suckers, Skittles, Starbursts, Mini Tootsie Roll Pops, Gum...
- Colored Sharpies
- White Paper Bags
- Thermal Laminating Pouches (8.9 x 11.4 inches)
- Board Games (CandyLand, Guess Who?, Sorry, Chutes & Ladders, Operation, Lucky Ducks, Don't Wake Daddy!, Hi-Ho Cherry-O!, Trouble, Monopoly, Jr., Let's Go Fishing!, etc...)
- 2-3 Yoga Balls (Medium Adult Size) for flexible seating
- White cardstock
- Sight Word Games
- Phonics Games
- Educational Games (chat with me about some of my favorites from Oriental Trading, Lakeshore, etc.)
Check out my Scholastic Book Wish List online!